To achieve the ISO 27001 implementation, companies need to adhere to the full standard framework and then be audited by an independent body, which awards the certification upon success.
KT Secure will work with you to form a pragmatic approach to ISO 27001 planning and implementation, guiding you through the framework and compliance requirements. Our experts will:
- Perform a full scoping exercise to understand data assets categorisation, location and sensitivity
- Create a process methodology and information security policy
- Perform a Information Security Risk Assessment and build a risk register to enable senior management to make an informed decision regarding organisational risk appetite
- Provide recommendations for compliance with ISO 27001, as well as methods of reducing risk and maintaining compliance
- Further guidance on the selection of a certification body
- Training and awareness to support the creation of a culture of compliance
Directly applicable to the GDPR 6th principle of ensuring data integrity and confidentiality; compliance and certification can also provide assurance to new and existing customers of your security processes. Other potential benefits of compliance to ISO27001 are improved data security, a reduction of information security risk and the associated penalties for data breaches.