The KT Secure approach to GDPR consultancy ensures a successful project delivery which meets all the GDPR requirements for your organisation.
One of the fundamental aspects of good information security, regardless of the sensitivity of the data, is knowing what you have and where it is stored. In a phased approach, our experts will audit your entire system identifying potential risk areas including IT systems, paper systems, processes and procedures.
Upon completion of the first phase, we work with you to amend or implement new frameworks, procedures, documentation and management that is required for GDPR compliance. In addition, our experts will:
- Identify and map where personal data is stored and processed in your organisation’s systems within the UK, the EU and the rest of the world
- Perform a Gap Analysis on existing information security policies to ensure compliance
- Build GDPR compliance into policies and procedures across all areas of the business and facilitate ongoing compliance and monitoring
- Perform a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) to ascertain the data protection risks associated
- Establish a clear protocol for reporting and managing data breaches
- Generate a step-change in culture regarding data privacy and security through training
Our structured approach to GDPR implementation ensures you can maximise the opportunities GDPR creates and establish best practice in your company. Download our free GDPR Guide here for more information on what changes the new regulation will bring.