Legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and Compliance mandates such as PCI DSS places stringent requirements on organisations to protect their customer’s personally identifiable information (PII). Failure to implement these requirements can result in substantial financial penalties,
loss of customers and significant damage to your reputation.
KT Secure can help you to comply with ever-changing data protection requirements through a
bespoke data classification and DLP solution
Automated, policy-driven document classification
Content classification can help your organisation to define and enforce granular policies that help automate data governance.
The KT Secure solution enables your organisation to classify documents as they are created, based on the security policies of your organisation. The service scans files in specified network drives and websites, identifying key words in the content and data types — mapping them to your group-defined classification scheme, and enabling documents to be appropriately tagged.
- Works with a range of common document types, including Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, for example) HTML, PDF and text files.
- Available on any supported desktop or mobile device.
- Flexible and customisable automated tagging and watermarking of files.
- Classified documents can be automatically encrypted and policies can control or prevent the transfer of data outside of the enterprise via the cloud or removable media.
Data classification can be applied across all levels of your organisation: Departmental, Regional, Managerial and Geopolitical, encompassing both PII information and Intellectual Property (IP).
KT Secure encrypts data sent outside your secure environment or stored externally:
- Automatically encrypts data leaving your organisation via email or other cloud services.
- Implements tokenisation of sensitive content shared among unauthorised users or applications.
- Tracks who has printed a document by adding a unique identifier to all printed documents.
Discover Shadow IT — identify risks, ensure compliance and block risky applications
Discover Shadow IT used in your organisation and analyse the data leakage risk levels, deciding which applications to allow, monitor or block. KT Secure use a set of tools to identify sensitive documents stored in public places, enforce policies that control unstructured data and provide full protection for your organisation, enabling users to continue to leverage approved cloud services.
Enforce Geographic Location policies
The KT Secure service protects your sensitive information, by controlling where information can and cannot be copied from:
- Enables Geo-location policies that define which documents should be available in which regions, preventing documents being sent to or accessed by users in these regions.
- Encrypts or tokenises sensitive content to enforce privacy and security.
About KT Secure
Founded in 2009 as Knight Trading UK Limited, KT Secure’s mission is to provide proven and productive Cyber Security services backed by a passionate team. The co-founders and key members of the company are industry experts with a combined experience of more than 100 years in the information security domain. An approved supplier to premium automotive manufacturers, global telecomms and financial service providers, KT Secure’ s head office is in Marylebone, London.
- Identity and Access Management
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Cloud Security and Hosting
- Endpoint Security
- Software Code Signing